For highly compensated professionals, protecting earnings is critical to saving for retirement. Due to limitations, traditional retirement plans are typically insufficient for high income earners. If highly compensated professionals wish to maintain their lifestyle in retirement, they require a proactive strategy that puts more money toward protecting future income without putting a drain on current finances.
Kai-Zen is a strategy that helps clients maintain their current lifestyle with an index life insurance policy that provides death benefit protection and living benefits in the event of a serious illness, premature death, or an inability to sufficiently save for retirement. Kai-Zen is one of the ONLY strategies that uses leverage to help clients acquire more of the insurance benefits they need to help financially protect their futures. Kai-Zen’s unique fusion of financing and life insurance offers more protections and the potential to earn more for retirement than could be obtained without leverage.
- 60% better supplemental retirement income versus self-funded alternatives
- Average fees are lower than most benefit plans
- Not affected by future income or if capital gains tax rises
- Offers additional key protection(s) against potential life disasters such as critical, and chronic illness
- The loan is secured solely by the policy’s cash value, which means there is no loan underwriting or loan obligation outside of the plan itself
- Stress tested to survive Great Depression or high-interest rate scenarios unlike most other alternatives
- Highly compensated personnel below age 65
- Earning $200,000+ per year*
- Standard or better health
*if premium is paid by employer, $100,000 per year will be considered on a case by case basis