- IULs and similar cash value life insurance products allow you to withdraw tax-free policy loans in the event of critical illness, critical injury, chronic illness, and terminal illness.
- One of the most significant advantages of life insurance products is their ability to accumulate cash value on a tax-deferred basis.
- Fixed life insurance products are safer to lend to than bonds
- IULs and similar cash value life insurance products allow you to withdraw cash tax-free from the policy to supplement your retirement income.
- IUL products capture most of the upside of the market and none of the downside.
- Using leverage to buy life insurance is a common practice because it allows individuals to afford more of the protections they need for their financial futures. When designed correctly, cash values in the life insurance policy eventually exceed the cost of borrowing.
- Kai-Zen was created by what Daen calls “creative destruction.” The founders were discussing how they would be able to get all of the financial protections they needed without spending a fortune on life insurance. After much debate, they created Kai-Zen for themselves and then decided to market it to the public.
To learn more about IULs and how they work, click here.